RATE PER ANGLER
6 Fishing Days
- 8 anglers : U$S 5,990
Short Week – 4 fishing days
- 8 anglers : U$S 4,990
- 8 anglers (6 fishing days) : U$S 6,490
- 8 anglers (4 fishing days) : U$S 5,590
Rate Includes (As per itinerary)
- All fishing in exclusive remote Private River’s with monitored fishing pressure.
- Roundtrip floatplane flights between Manaus domestic airport and River Train
- Guide-operated, 21-foot, fully equipped shallow draft bass boat for every two anglers.
- All meals at fishing destination, including wine, beer, and hard liquor.
- Daily laundry and maid service at fishing destination.
- All necessary local transfers as per itinerary.
- One night in a 4- or 5-star hotel in Manaus on arrival, and a day room on departure day.
- Important baggage weight limits apply. See itinerary.
- Baitcasting and spinning tackle, including heavy and mid-action TFO rods, Shimano reels, and all lures except jigs.
- Fishing licenses.
- Full Wifi service in hotel and limited Wifi service on River Train.
- International airfare from Miami to Manaus and return (Appx. $1,000 US).
- Suggested voluntary tips to camp staff ($250) and fishing guides ($250).
- Fly-fishing tackle (limited flies available for purchase at camp).
- Jigs ($5 US each).
- Masseuse ($30/hour US at Cabins)
- Satellite phone calls ($5 US per minute).
- Food and beverages in Manaus.
- Extra hotel nights.
- Special airport transfers when not arriving/departing with the group.
- Tours, shopping trips, items of a personal nature.9