Back to Top
Trip Options & Rates
RATE includes (as per itinerary):
- All charter flights.
- All necessary ground transfers.
- One night hotel in Manaus or River Plate's House, on arrival.
- Guide-operated 21-foot fully-equipped shallow-draft bass boat for every two anglers.
- Fishing licenses.
- All meals at fishing destination, including wine, beer and hard liquor.
- Daily laundry and maid service at fishing destinations. See baggage packing weight limits.
- International airfare ( ~$1000 Miami round trip to Manaus).
- Brazilian visa.
- Suggested voluntary tips to camp staff (~ $250) and fishing guides (~ $250).
- Jigs at camp for sale: $5 each.
- Food and beverages in Manaus and private city tours.
- Special transfers and hotel reservations when not arriving and/or departing with the group.
- Airport departure tax.
- Satellite phone calls ($5/minute).
- Extra hotel nights.
- Customized transfer requirements: ask your agent.