Back to Top
Amazon fishing trip options & rates
RATE includes (as per itinerary):
- All charter flights.
- All necessary ground transfers.
- One night at the Hotel Tropical in Manaus, on arrival.
- Guide-operated 21-foot fully-equiped shallow drafting bass boat every two anglers.
- Fishing licenses.
- All meals at fishing destination, including wine, beer and hard liquor.
- Daily laundry and maid service at fishing destinations. See baggage packing weight limits.
- International air fare ( ~$1000 Miami round trip to Manaus).
- Brazilian visa.
- Suggested voluntary tips to camp staff (~ $250) and fishing guides (~ $250).
- Jigs at camp for sale: $5 each. We provide $1 refund for returned used jigs.
- Food and beverages in Manaus and private city tours.
- Special transfers and hotel reservations when not arriving and/or departing with the group.
- Airport departure tax.
- Satellite phone calls ($5/minute).
- Extra hotel nights.
- Float Plane extra cost $750 p.p. Compulsory for the upper Itapará 8 pax-program. Optional for all other programs min 8 pax.